Monday 23 January 2012

is it just for me?

from past few years i have been working with a lot of zest and passion. i am stressed, tired, affecting my health and look totally flushed out.

last night when i was at bed, trying hard to sleep i was asking myself that why am i working so hard, & for whom? is it just for me? or for the ones i am going to spend my life with? obviously at some point or the other we all get such bizarre doubts and questions in our mind?

in the morning i got up by the sound of my mom and my sister laughing on some random topic and instantly my stress hangover subsided with a smile and I forgot all about my stress, then i realized, that it is me who will be happy and satisfied if I make others, like my family & friends feel the same.

so, yes it is just for me i am slogging so much and will carry on like this my entire life.

obviously there wasn’t any rocket science in comprehending this subject :)

No comments:

Post a Comment